Will you be on trend for your Spring/Summer 2019 wedding?
Spring/Summer 2019 brides, listen up. Pantone have just released their predictions for the upcoming year colour palettes and we are loving the vibrancy of the colours! The predictions are about “empowering colours which provide confidence and spirit; colours which are uplifting; joyful hues” – perfect for a wedding day full of joy, happiness and love.
2018’s colour is Ultra Violet, and we’ve seen some lovely bridal parties using the colour this year!
“Lively hues supported by an array of reliable classics defines the spring/summer 2019 colour story for men’s and women’s fashion”
So … here at the predictions…
- Fiesta – a festive orange red, Fiesta radiates energy, passion and excitement
- Jester Red – adding depth and intensity, Jester Red combines rich elegance with urbanity
- Turmeric – is an enlivening orange that infuses a hint of pungency into the palette
- Living Coral – affable and animating shade whose golden undertone gives it a softer edge
- Pink Peacock – tantalizingly theatrical Pink Peacock fans out to a feast for the eyes
- Pepper Stem – zesty yellow-green Pepper Stem encourages our desire for nature’s healthy bounty
- Aspen Gold – brightening our day, sunny Aspen Gold stimulates feelings of joy and good cheer
- Princess Blue – a majestic royal blue hue, glistens and gleams
- Toffee – deliciously irresistible, tasteful Toffee whets the appetite
- Mango Mojito – golden yellow Mango Mojito feeds our craving for pleasant comforts
- Terrarium Moss – conjures up thoughts of flourishing foliage and the physical beauty in the natural world
- Sweet Lilac – endearing pink infused lavender, Sweet Lilac’s easy and gentle manner quietly charms
- Soybean – subtle Soybean naturally appeals as a reliable and versatile neutral
- Eclipse – a deep blue redolent of the midnight sky, thoughtful Eclipse is both serious and mysterious
- Sweet Corn – tempts with its soft and buttery attitude
- Brown Granite – grounded and strong, a strong, authentic and timeless colour
We’re excited to see what the final colour of the year will be this year. Do you have any