What do we do at Ufton Adventure?
Ufton Adventure aims to raise the aspiration and achievement of disadvantaged young people. Based in our woodland cabins and grounds, we create innovative progammes through repeated residential visits.
What will you discover?
See for yourself what difference a day at Ufton Court makes…
We help children immerse themselves in activities, helping them develop:
- A positive attitude to challenge
- Social awareness
- Environmental awareness
- Activity skills
- Key personal skills
- Health and fitness
- Increased motivation and appetite for learning
- Broadened horizons
What do we do at Ufton History?
Ufton History delivers inspiring and engaging learning through our Residential Trips, Day Visits and Ufton on the Road. Our Grade 1 Tudor Manor House provides bespoke programmes delivered by qualified teachers.
By learning outside of the classroom, we help children to develop:
- Peer and pupil-teacher relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of our history
- Sense of place and time
- Personal and social development
- Responsibility for their own learning
- Residential living
- Physical activity
- Environmental awareness and sustainability
- Health and wellbeing