What is Ufton Adventure?
Ufton Adventure raises the aspiration and attainment of disadvantaged and disabled children through outdoor learning in our woodland cabins and grounds. Through repeated residential visits, the young people that visit us develop skills to meet the challenges they face at home and in school, returning as more successful learners.
We help children immerse themselves in activities, helping them to:
- Develop a positive attitude to change, challenge and choice
- Aim high
- Be prepared for the challenges of the 21st century
- Spend more time outdoors
- Build and develop positive relationships
- Manage anxiety and depression
- Manage physical health – diet, sleep and exercise
- Increase appetite and enjoyment for learning
- Develop skills to become work ready
What will you discover?
See for yourself what difference a day at Ufton Court makes…
Ufton Adventure visits are at no cost to the child’s family, meaning that they would not be possible without the generous donations from our supporters and profits from our wedding business.