Today is Giving Tuesday, the special day in December where people are encouraged to donate to a charity of their choice. We would be delighted if you chose to support Ufton Adventure.
Ufton Adventure raises the aspiration and attainment of disadvantaged and disabled children through outdoor learning in our woodland cabins and grounds. Through repeated residential visits, the young people that visit us develop skills to meet the challenges they face at home and in school, returning as more successful learners.
We help children immerse themselves in activities, helping them to:
- Develop a positive attitude to change, challenge and choice
- Aim high
- Be prepared for the challenges of the 21st century
- Spend more time outdoors
- Build and develop positive relationships
- Manage anxiety and depression
- Manage physical health – diet, sleep and exercise
- Increase appetite and enjoyment for learning
- Develop skills to become work ready
So if you would like to help local children please donate to Ufton Adventure.
You can donate via Virgin Giving here.
Donate while you shop with Amazon Smile here.
Call or email our fundraising team to discuss other ways to support Ufton Adventure:
0118 983 2099 or firstname.lastname@example.org