The LOtC Quality Badge, awarded by the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom “Provides a national award combining the essential elements of provision – learning and safety – into one easily recognisable and trusted accreditation scheme for all types of learning outside the classroom provider organisations”
‘Adventuremark “Allows providers to demonstrate to their customers or users that the provider’s arrangements for managing the potential risks of adventure activities have been inspected and found to meet the necessary standards of good practice in the adventure activity industry.”
To gain these awards we had to comply with the criteria under various headings:
- The provider has a process in place to assist users to plan the learning experience effectively.
- The provider supplies accurate information about its offer.
During the Experience
- The provider offers activities, experience or resources which meet learner needs.
- The provider reviews the experience and acts upon feedback.
- The provider meets the needs of users.
- The provider has processes in place to manage risk and other liabilities effectively.
These awards prove that Ufton is committed to high quality and safe outdoor education. If you would like to know more about the experiences we offer, please head to our Schools and Ufton Adventure pages.